Friday, June 26, 2020

My Jewish Savior & My Jewish Family

I was watching some Bible study videos recently because I am fascinated with the Hebrew language. Chuck Missler does a great job of breaking down the original Hebrew in some of his studies. Go over and check out this series of his. (Really. Seriously. Go NOW and check it out. Thank me later.)

This guy here caught my eye and I really like his word studies and his teaching style.  Of course, as usual, the YouTube algorithm sent me down a rabbit hole by putting anything with "Hebrew" and "Bible" into my recommendations list. One of them was this from the Tree of Life Ministries Israel:


What? Why did I not know this? I assumed that the Jews had the same Bible I did (minus the New Testament) and never considered that anything was withheld. (I subscribed to the channel, of course!)

Again, thanks to YouTube and its rabbit hole of recommendations, I saw another interesting video:



Okay. By this point, I am in full praise mode and weeping with joy. I subscribed to this channel as well and have been watching more of their videos, including this one which I've watched over and over.

So, as I often do, I was reminded that we have the Jewish people to thank for Jesus. It is out of them that he came. It is their language that he spoke and their culture that he lived in. Our Savior came out of the Jewish people and yet we sometimes forget to include them in our prayers and outreach.

Silly, arrogant me, I had zero ideas about what the Jewish people of today believe or have been taught about our Lord. These videos were stunning to watch.

Please, join me in reaching out to those of the Jewish nation or donating to those who do so. As mentioned by the speaker in the "3 Reasons" video, giving money is not as important as giving it to the best outreach. I will be praying more for my Jewish family and hope that you will too.

This is the donation link at One For Israel.
This is the link to get Eitan's book.
This is the link to Eitan's 2020 video on anti-Semitism.

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. (Genesis 12:3)
Peace
--Free



No comments: