Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Random Resources of Interest

 I was looking through some of my online bookmarks recently and realized they badly need organizing! However, I also realized that there are many that might be of interest to other Bible students. I will share some of them here and might have to do future posts to share others.

You will notice that I have several Jewish information resources. Never forget that our Messiah Jesus was Jewish born. I think some of us often lose sight of that.

These are some of the YouTube channels I subscribe to:
I will be doing updates to this post. I didn't realize when I started just how many pages I want to share. As of late, I am having problems with my hands and cannot type for long periods, but I will be adding more sites and pages! Stay tuned.

Peace
--Free

No comments: