Sunday, June 12, 2022

Another Interesting & Useful Site

 I really ought to post a list of some of the best Bible and Christian-related sites I know of. Maybe I already have? I will have to check. At any rate, I want to add the Carm.org site.

CARM - Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry - is a great resource for Christians and non-Christians alike. I am sure that non-Christians would find the section "Bible Difficulties" of interest. It covers topics with supposed "contradictions". Very interesting! Because every thinking person will have questions.

Under the section "Christian Theology", one will find a subsection of "Answers for Seekers". Another great resource for seekers and Christian friends of seekers.

The 2 sections I find myself gravitating to most are "Questions" and "World Religions". These are really useful when studying what other people believe or are involved in. It always helps to understand the people we are praying for.

So do check out CARM. 

I'm going to have to see if I have put together a resource list!

Peace

--Free

No comments: