Sunday, March 10, 2024

Hijacking Everything for Evil?

 I just had to post about what I saw on Amazon the other day. I'm still trying to decide how to feel about it...

I've been exploring the remedies of my mother and my grandmothers. I'm making tea using herbs and spices and went on to Amazon looking for a sampler of such items. This is what came up when I searched for "herb sampler":




What? It's not like I did a search for anything specific or odd-sounding.

The incident kind of reminded me of something a neighbor said (in ignorance, I hope). She likes garlic so I gifted her a jar of some honey-fermented garlic that I recently made. She loved it and, a few days later, she hinted that she "couldn't wait to get some more of my 'voodoo' garlic."

Again - what?

This woman knows that I am a Christian so I'm sure she was only joking but, still, it shows how people view certain homemade goods. 

I have to work on my anger issues, people. After seeing that Amazon search result and hearing what my neighbor said, I went on a (silent) rant that lasted for the longest. Mentally, I rehashed my irritation with the LGBT people commandeering the rainbow - for their sinful behavior, of all things. I (silently) raged that natural healing, herbs, and folk medicine doesn't belong to pagans! And that, after all, what did people use for healing before we had medicine that came with a doctor's prescription...

As if this whole thing didn't irritate me enough, I was reminded of something I saw last week when I was looking at reviews for women's panty liners. This is one of the reviews that was posted - and posted not once, but twice for some reason:

He didn't even need to say that he was a "man".
What does that tell you about the game?

I ranted (internally) for maybe a good 20 minutes. I'm still a little upset but I shouldn't be surprised. After all, this is a world run by evil principalities.

One thing this made me realize is that we don't have to let the "principalities" hijack everything. "Mike" will never be a God-created female no matter how many panty liners he buys. And the rainbow? It doesn't belong to the sinners. It belongs to the redeemed. 



I'm thinking about getting ordering a t-shirt with a rainbow across the front, featuring the verses from Genesis 9. Think of all the people who will take a second look! And, by the way, here's something to read.

Anyway, that's my rant. For now.

Peace

--Free

No comments: