Monday, January 18, 2021

Questions, Theories & The Creator

 I watched a video and posted a comment. I want to leave them both here for others to think about.

This is the video:



And this is the comment I made there:

"Just making a comment here so don't come for me; I've heard all the insults already. Here goes:

As a Christian, I have always wondered why it's not obvious to some that there is a Creator. And my answer to the obvious question friends ask me is that the Creator isn't created. We would have no concept of creation without that Creator (who created "creation", and so on and on). Man can explain away everything else with science and theories (speaking on evolution, truth, meaning, death, etc) but cannot explain what time is or where it came from. It's a necessary concept that we cannot explain or invent or imagine outside of its existence.  It's the same with gravity and other things: man can theorize about what but not explain why or, in some cases, how. I'm constantly told that I believe in something (God) that I cannot explain and that no one alive witnessed but I say the same about the Big Bang.  Faith is faith, whether it be in God or in the Big Bang. I happen to believe in both."

By the way, the title of the video "3 Important Questions No One Knows the Answers To" made me think of the song "I Know the Master of the Wind". 

Peace

--Free 

No comments: