Friday, April 16, 2021

Interesting Content on YouTube

 It's been a while since I have posted here. I have about 20 draft posts that I need to work on and get published. It's easier to do quick posts of reviews on my other blog. When I post here, I try to be a lot more careful and thoughtful. This blog is for serious business.

Anyway.

I wanted to do a quick list of some interesting YouTube channels I have found. I can never get enough of listening to what other Christians are talking about. I might not always agree with them, but we are brothers and sisters in Christ and I want to know what my siblings are saying. So, people, as with anything that you take into your ears and your mind, be discerning and hold everything up to the light of the Bible.

This is a super-quick post so, without anymore gabbing, here you go in no kind of order:

And because we all know that laughter is good for the soul, there is this clean comedy channel:

Peace & gooood night!

--Free

No comments: