Sunday, March 7, 2021

Israel as a Beautiful Reminder

 Quick share:

Bible reading was in Amos today so I was reading the Introduction section. It's mentioned that it was around the time of the writing or life of Amos that Israel would cease to be a nation. This made me think of her becoming a nation again and I couldn't remember the year. (May 14, 1948, is the date by the way.) A quick search sent me to this page on Israel's  Ministry of Foreign Affairs site. 

This is not the standard government page I was expecting. No. no. This is the page of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the nation of God's chosen people. And it made me stand in praise of Him.



I love how there is such open love for the promises of God. When you check out the page, make sure to go back and start at the Introduction and work your way through. It's a beautiful reminder. There are nations and rulers and houses of royalty that we hear about on a constant basis but God is in charge and Israel is the reminder.

Peace

--Free

No comments: